Blocking Sender (Outlook Express)

Wings

Why is it that when I block a sender in a newsgroup I am sometimes given the
option of eliminating all messages from that person - but most times I am
not?

jafar

Why is it that when I block a sender in a newsgroup I am sometimes given the
option of eliminating all messages from that person - but most times I am
not?

No idea, but perhaps you would have better luck asking in a Microsoft or
Outlook specific newsgroup?

Wings

I haven't found that newsgroup yet (The Outlook one I did subscribe to is
full of messages from people wanting me to come look at teen babes [sigh]),
but thanks for that link to the Mars/Saturn images. That is a primo site .

lostinspace

jafar said:
No idea, but perhaps you would have better luck asking in a Microsoft or
Outlook specific newsgroup?

microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress
or
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress?hl=en