    Why is it that when I block a sender in a newsgroup I am sometimes given the
    option of eliminating all messages from that person - but most times I am
    not?

    Wings, May 3, 2005

  2. Wings

    jafar Guest

    On Tue, 03 May 2005 20:31:55 +0000, Wings wrote:

    > Why is it that when I block a sender in a newsgroup I am sometimes given the
    > option of eliminating all messages from that person - but most times I am
    > not?

    No idea, but perhaps you would have better luck asking in a Microsoft or
    Outlook specific newsgroup?

    --
    Jafar Calley
    Producer - http://moonlife-records.com

    jafar, May 3, 2005

  3. Wings

    Wings Guest

    I haven't found that newsgroup yet (The Outlook one I did subscribe to is
    full of messages from people wanting me to come look at teen babes [sigh]),
    but thanks for that link to the Mars/Saturn images. That is a primo site .

    Wings, May 8, 2005
  4. Wings

    lostinspace Guest

    >I haven't found that newsgroup yet (The Outlook one I did subscribe to is
    >full of messages from people wanting me to come look at teen babes [sigh]),
    >but thanks for that link to the Mars/Saturn images. That is a primo site .
    >

    > "jafar" <> wrote in message ...
    >> On Tue, 03 May 2005 20:31:55 +0000, Wings wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why is it that when I block a sender in a newsgroup I am sometimes given
    >>> the
    >>> option of eliminating all messages from that person - but most times I
    >>> am
    >>> not?

    >> No idea, but perhaps you would have better luck asking in a Microsoft or
    >> Outlook specific newsgroup?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jafar Calley

    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress
    or
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress?hl=en

    lostinspace, May 8, 2005