Blog: A Good Online C++ Standard Library Reference

Richard

A Good Online C++ Standard Library Reference
<http://wp.me/pyVNs-dX>

C++ is a language that lets you express yourself in many ways. One
of the ways you can express yourself is with very low-level detail
oriented code. The kind that deals with raw character pointers
instead of string classes, the kind that has you writing your own
linked list instead of using std::list. Many times in C++
programming newsgroups and on gamedev.net we counsel new
programmers to use the standard string class, the standard
resizable array class and so-on, but they seem completely
oblivious to their existence.

[...]

Read the rest on my blog.

Luc Hermitte