Blog: A Good Online C++ Standard Library Reference

Discussion in 'C++' started by Richard, Sep 23, 2009.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    A Good Online C++ Standard Library Reference
    <http://wp.me/pyVNs-dX>

    C++ is a language that lets you express yourself in many ways. One
    of the ways you can express yourself is with very low-level detail
    oriented code. The kind that deals with raw character pointers
    instead of string classes, the kind that has you writing your own
    linked list instead of using std::list. Many times in C++
    programming newsgroups and on gamedev.net we counsel new
    programmers to use the standard string class, the standard
    resizable array class and so-on, but they seem completely
    oblivious to their existence.

    [...]

    Read the rest on my blog.

    Richard, Sep 23, 2009

  2. Richard

    Luc Hermitte Guest

    Hello,

    On 23 sep, 20:42, (Richard) wrote:
    > A Good Online C++ Standard Library Reference
    > <http://wp.me/pyVNs-dX>
    > [snip]

    Apache documentation actually comes from Roguewave [1]. It has been a
    very good documentation for quite a long time now (i.e.: s/
    2005/1998/ ?), my favourite for everything related to locales and
    streams.

    [1] http://www2.roguewave.com/support/docs/sourcepro/edition9/html/stdlibug/index.html
    http://www2.roguewave.com/support/docs/sourcepro/edition9/html/stdlibref/index.html

    --