    Anyone know of any good software, or sites that can guide me

    Thanks

    Grant
    Grant Merwitz, May 18, 2005

  2. Grant Merwitz

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Well, .Text is now wrapped into the very heavy CommunityServer:
    http://communityserver.org/

    There's the free dasBlog:
    http://www.dasblog.net/

    There's also SubText, which is a fork of .Text (before it got swallowed by
    communityserver) though it's in the very early stages:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/subtext/

    Karl
    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials