    to?)?

    Thanks,

    Bob

    Ergobob, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Ergobob

    Ergobob Guest

    "Ergobob" <ergobob@sonic[REMOVE].net> wrote in message
    news:txBJd.3682$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a blog and RSS Feed running through Blogger and FeedBurner,
    > respectively. I use the BlogIt button on the Google toolbar to post new
    > items to the blog.
    >
    > If I create a second blog and rss feed for a different topic, do I get a
    > second BlogIt button on the Google toolbar? If not, how do you
    > automatically post to each blog (how do you tell BlogIt which blog you
    > want a post to go to?)?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Bob

    If anyone is interested, I received an email from Blogger.com. If you have
    more than one blog, the BlogThis button on the Google Toolbar will give you
    a drop down menu to select which blog you want to post to.

    Bob

    Ergobob, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Ergobob

    Ben Lin Guest

    Yes, if you're using the same account to open another blog, you will get
    that dropdown menu. If you open another account for the new blog, it will be
    too complicate.

    Ben
    http://fadshop.net/blog/

    Ben Lin, Jan 27, 2005