    could pass along?

    Thanx in advance for your help!

    - Mark

    Mark Olbert, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Hi Mark,

    Unfortunately, I don't have much for you because these things are not
    supported by Microsoft. I did find some components that you might want to
    look at. They're at www.asp.net -- Control Gallery -- Content
    Management.
    http://asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=4&tabindex=2

    The following controls had descriptions which included content management
    or file management.

    927WebSite
    DbNetFile.Net
    VVTechnology File manager server control
    kContent© - Content Management System
    Rainbow Portal
    WCMS (Web Content Management System)
    ADXSTUDIO

    I hope this helps.

    Thank you, Mike
    Microsoft, ASP.NET Support Professional

    --------------------
    > From: Mark Olbert <>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    > Subject: Blogging Components: Trackback and Pingback Protocols
    > Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:54:57 -0800
    DQ==

    complaint properly

    > I'm looking to create a blogging component (or find one) that would

    basically be a "drop in" on an
    > ASP.NET page (i.e., I don't want full blown blog theme management and

    page configuration
    > capabilities).
    >
    > I've looked into BlogX and dasBlog, which both seem to be good, but full

    blown, packages. Does
    > anyone know of a more limited blogging component?
    >
    > Also, I'm willing to roll my own, but am unclear about how the Trackback

    and Pingback protocols need
    > to be implemented. What I could find on google wasn't terribly useful

    from a development
    > perspective. Does anyone have a good reference or two on implementation

    of those protocols that they

    Mike Moore [MSFT], Nov 26, 2003

  3. Mark Olbert

    Mark Olbert Guest