Blogging sites

Paul Aspinall

Hi
I'm just about to build my own personal website, and am wondering whether to
build my own blogging functionality, or whether to use some existing one.

Which are the best blogging sites for developers??

Thanks

Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Paul,

There are already packages out there that can help you. Particularly,
check out dot net nuke, as it has a blogging module already.

Hope this helps.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

communityserver is one of the more popular ones. Though it does a lot and is
meant for communities of bloggers..many people use it for their own purpose.

dasblog is another one.

Karl

darrel

Which are the best blogging sites for developers??

Blogging systems?

I like WordPress.

As for .net ones, it's slim pickings.

DasBlog is pretty much the only one floating out there it seems.

-Darrel