    build my own blogging functionality, or whether to use some existing one.

    Which are the best blogging sites for developers??

    Thanks

    Paul Aspinall, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Paul,

    There are already packages out there that can help you. Particularly,
    check out dot net nuke, as it has a blogging module already.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
    -

    Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP], Mar 9, 2006

  3. communityserver is one of the more popular ones. Though it does a lot and is
    meant for communities of bloggers..many people use it for their own purpose.

    dasblog is another one.

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Mar 9, 2006
  4. Paul Aspinall

    darrel Guest

    > Which are the best blogging sites for developers??

    Blogging systems?

    I like WordPress.

    As for .net ones, it's slim pickings.

    DasBlog is pretty much the only one floating out there it seems.

    -Darrel

    darrel, Mar 9, 2006
  5. Paul Aspinall

    A.Kahtava Guest

    I came across this a couple days ago, I've never used it...

    It's called Community Server, allows you to blog, share photos, host
    forumns.
    The free version has some restrictions.

    http://communityserver.org/

    A.Kahtava, Mar 10, 2006