    this or will I have to use another technology?
    thanks,
    T.

    T. Wong, Jan 1, 2006

  2. There are numerous controls and pre-built blogging "infrastructures" for
    ASP.NET.
    For controls, you might look at the Control Gallery at the www.asp.net site.
    For a full infrastructure, there is Community Server, .Text, and dasBlog,
    among others.

    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 1, 2006