Blogs

Paul Briggs

Whats is a blog should I start one, I add new content to my site every day,
How do I join or start one I have digital camera site

Redneck Crackerhead

Paul Briggs said:
Whats is a blog should I start one, I add new content to my site every day,
How do I join or start one I have digital camera site

http://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g

By all means. Learn to punctuate and clean up your communicating skills.
"Whats is" is not proper. Learn to edit your writing before putting it out
to the world.
y'all unnastand that now donchya?

informant

Redneck Crackerhead said:
http://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g

By all means. Learn to punctuate and clean up your communicating skills.
"Whats is" is not proper. Learn to edit your writing before putting it out
to the world.
y'all unnastand that now donchya?

That's pretty ironic, coming from you, Bullis. Why were you banned from
TruckNet?

From: "Redneck Crackerhead" <redneck@crackerhead>
Newsgroups: alt.html
Subject: Re: Blogs
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:20:58 -0500

rf

Aand... who the **** are either of you?

You are new here. They continuously troll each other. Just bin both of them
and get on with the HTML bits :)

Cheers
Richard.

Karl Groves

Neal said:
Aand... who the **** are either of you?

Richard Bullis is an *alleged* kid toucher. I must admit that by seeing some
of his other posts around the 'net, he surely seems creepy to me.
Big discussion went on about this in alt.www.webmaster if you want to check
the archives.
He's creepy enough that I've killfiled him.
He confirms my suspicions by morphing every two weeks or so to get out of
people's killfiles. That's a troll practice, IMO and back in the killfile he
goes.

"Informant" is one of a handful of people who go around behind him "calling
him out" (basically just trolling). These people are also fuckheads, and
they get killfiled as soon as I see them post, because they don't give a
shit what anyone else says about their trolling. Its almost like they morph
with every post.

Honestly, I'd like to take them all, put them in a boxing ring with each
other and let them settle it that way. And then, I fight the winner and
that's something neither of them wants to do...

-Karl

Els

Karl said:
Honestly, I'd like to take them all, put them in a boxing ring with each
other and let them settle it that way. And then, I fight the winner and
that's something neither of them wants to do...

I wonder why that is.. ;-)

Neal

I wonder why that is.. ;-)

I took them and put them in my killfile on the wise advice of a few here,
maybe they'll mud wrestle with the rest of the loonies in there?

Rose

Whats is a blog should I start one, I add new content to my site every day,
How do I join or start one I have digital camera site

A blog is like an online journal/diary. They have been quite popular for some
time and in fact they are kind of clogging the popular search engines.

There are a lot of free blog sites online most notably blogger.com but my main
problem with them is that you have to be online to enter your entries. I do
have a blog site but I also have one that I did myself so that I can work on it
offline.

Now there is a blog site thats especially for pictures - I have one of those
too - heard about it on TechTV

http://roseb44170.textamerica.com/

Now the new thing that seems to be cropping up is about how people can make
money with their blogs.

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/consult.htm
"Can YOU Make Money on the Internet?-YES!"

The Original Archie Leach

Mr. ExtremeOne said:
TWACK!

Would you stop swingin' from BUllis' nuts?

Damn.

I see your flaming lessons from Xixixlezit are really paying off, Sir
Noiz D'Voidosignal.

Archie Leach