    Paul Briggs Guest

    Whats is a blog should I start one, I add new content to my site every day,
    How do I join or start one I have digital camera site
    Paul Briggs, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Paul Briggs wrote:

    > Whats is a blog should I start one,

    Not before you have mastered the use of punctuation marks.

    --
    Nicolai Zwar
    http://www.nicolaizwar.com
    Nicolai P. Zwar, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Paul  Briggs

    Hywel Guest

    In article <jhZxc.203$>, Paul Briggs
    says...
    > Whats is a blog

    It's an online journal.

    > should I start one

    Up to you.

    > I add new content to my site every day,

    Is it journal-type content?

    > How do I join or start one I have digital camera site

    That's interesting. From your post, I think you don't need one.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, Jun 10, 2004
  4. "Paul Briggs" <> wrote in message
    > Whats is a blog should I start one, I add new content to my site every

    day,
    > How do I join or start one I have digital camera site

    http://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g

    By all means. Learn to punctuate and clean up your communicating skills.
    "Whats is" is not proper. Learn to edit your writing before putting it out
    to the world.
    y'all unnastand that now donchya?
    Redneck Crackerhead, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Paul  Briggs

    informant Guest

    "Redneck Crackerhead" <redneck@crackerhead> wrote in message

    > "Paul Briggs" <> wrote in message
    > > Whats is a blog should I start one, I add new content to my site every

    > day,
    > > How do I join or start one I have digital camera site
    > >

    > http://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g
    >
    > By all means. Learn to punctuate and clean up your communicating skills.
    > "Whats is" is not proper. Learn to edit your writing before putting it out
    > to the world.
    > y'all unnastand that now donchya?

    That's pretty ironic, coming from you, Bullis. Why were you banned from
    TruckNet?

    From: "Redneck Crackerhead" <redneck@crackerhead>
    Newsgroups: alt.html
    Subject: Re: Blogs
    Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:20:58 -0500
  6. Paul  Briggs

    Neal Guest

    Aand... who the **** are either of you?
    Neal, Jun 11, 2004
  7. Paul  Briggs

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Neal wrote:
    > On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:15:29 -0500, informant <> wrote:
    >

    >> "Redneck Crackerhead" <redneck@crackerhead> wrote in message
    >>> By all means. Learn to punctuate and clean up your communicating
    >>> skills. "Whats is" is not proper. Learn to edit your writing before
    >>> putting it out
    >>> to the world.
    >>> y'all unnastand that now donchya?

    >> That's pretty ironic, coming from you, Bullis. Why were you banned
    >> from TruckNet?

    > Aand... who the **** are either of you?

    You may also know Bullis as Richard. Informer is some kind of vigilante who
    follow Richard around.
    Nik Coughin, Jun 11, 2004
  8. Paul  Briggs

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Nik Coughin wrote:
    > You may also know Bullis as Richard. Informer is some kind of
    > vigilante who follow* Richard around.

    *follows
    Nik Coughin, Jun 11, 2004
  9. Paul  Briggs

    rf Guest

    "Neal" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:15:29 -0500, informant <> wrote:

    > Aand... who the **** are either of you?

    You are new here. They continuously troll each other. Just bin both of them
    and get on with the HTML bits :)

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Jun 11, 2004
  10. Paul  Briggs

    Karl Groves Guest

    "Neal" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:15:29 -0500, informant <> wrote:
    >

    > > "Redneck Crackerhead" <redneck@crackerhead> wrote in message
    > >> By all means. Learn to punctuate and clean up your communicating

    skills.
    > >> "Whats is" is not proper. Learn to edit your writing before putting it
    > >> out
    > >> to the world.
    > >> y'all unnastand that now donchya?

    > > That's pretty ironic, coming from you, Bullis. Why were you banned from
    > > TruckNet?

    > Aand... who the **** are either of you?

    Richard Bullis is an *alleged* kid toucher. I must admit that by seeing some
    of his other posts around the 'net, he surely seems creepy to me.
    Big discussion went on about this in alt.www.webmaster if you want to check
    the archives.
    He's creepy enough that I've killfiled him.
    He confirms my suspicions by morphing every two weeks or so to get out of
    people's killfiles. That's a troll practice, IMO and back in the killfile he
    goes.

    "Informant" is one of a handful of people who go around behind him "calling
    him out" (basically just trolling). These people are also fuckheads, and
    they get killfiled as soon as I see them post, because they don't give a
    shit what anyone else says about their trolling. Its almost like they morph
    with every post.

    Honestly, I'd like to take them all, put them in a boxing ring with each
    other and let them settle it that way. And then, I fight the winner and
    that's something neither of them wants to do...

    -Karl
    Karl Groves, Jun 11, 2004
  11. Paul  Briggs

    Els Guest

    Karl Groves wrote:

    > Honestly, I'd like to take them all, put them in a boxing ring with each
    > other and let them settle it that way. And then, I fight the winner and
    > that's something neither of them wants to do...

    I wonder why that is.. ;-)

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/
    Els, Jun 11, 2004
  12. Richard Bullis, noted punctuationist

    "Redneck Crackerhead" <redneck@crackerhead> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Paul Briggs" <> wrote in message
    > > Whats is a blog should I start one, I add new content to my site every

    > day,
    > > How do I join or start one I have digital camera site
    > >

    > http://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g
    >
    > By all means. Learn to punctuate and clean up your communicating skills.

    POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

    > "Whats is" is not proper. Learn to edit your writing before putting it out
    > to the world.
    > y'all unnastand that now donchya?

    Amazing the things you can learn while watching a "movy".
    The Original Archie Leach, Jun 11, 2004
  13. Paul  Briggs

    Neal Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:42:56 +0200, Els <> wrote:

    > Karl Groves wrote:
    >
    >> Honestly, I'd like to take them all, put them in a boxing ring with each
    >> other and let them settle it that way. And then, I fight the winner and
    >> that's something neither of them wants to do...

    > I wonder why that is.. ;-)

    I took them and put them in my killfile on the wise advice of a few here,
    maybe they'll mud wrestle with the rest of the loonies in there?
    Neal, Jun 11, 2004
  14. Paul  Briggs

    Brian Guest

    Els wrote:

    > Karl Groves wrote:
    >
    >> then, I fight the winner and that's something neither of them
    >> wants to do...

    > I wonder why that is.. ;-)

    Everyone knows that Karl fights dirty. He pulls people hair. (SCNR)

    --
    Brian (remove ".invalid" to email me)
    http://www.tsmchughs.com/
    Brian, Jun 11, 2004
  15. Paul  Briggs

    Karl Groves Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > Els wrote:
    >
    > > Karl Groves wrote:
    > >
    > >> then, I fight the winner and that's something neither of them
    > >> wants to do...

    > > I wonder why that is.. ;-)

    > Everyone knows that Karl fights dirty. He pulls people hair. (SCNR)

    I scratch, too!

    -Karl
    Karl Groves, Jun 11, 2004
  16. Paul  Briggs

    Els Guest

    Karl Groves wrote:

    > "Brian" <> wrote in message

    >>>I wonder why that is.. ;-)

    >>Everyone knows that Karl fights dirty. He pulls people hair. (SCNR)

    > I scratch, too!

    Is that how you got your tattoos? They scratched back?

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/
    Els, Jun 11, 2004
  17. Re: Richard Bullis, noted punctuationist

    "The Original Archie Leach" <> wrote in message
    > "Redneck Crackerhead"

    TWACK!

    Would you stop swingin' from BUllis' nuts?

    Damn.

    The HNIC has posted.
    Mr. ExtremeOne, Jun 12, 2004
  18. Paul  Briggs

    Rose Guest

    >Whats is a blog should I start one, I add new content to my site every day,
    >How do I join or start one I have digital camera site

    A blog is like an online journal/diary. They have been quite popular for some
    time and in fact they are kind of clogging the popular search engines.

    There are a lot of free blog sites online most notably blogger.com but my main
    problem with them is that you have to be online to enter your entries. I do
    have a blog site but I also have one that I did myself so that I can work on it
    offline.

    Now there is a blog site thats especially for pictures - I have one of those
    too - heard about it on TechTV

    http://roseb44170.textamerica.com/

    Now the new thing that seems to be cropping up is about how people can make
    money with their blogs.

    Rose
    http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/consult.htm
    "Can YOU Make Money on the Internet?-YES!"
    Rose, Jun 15, 2004
  19. Re: Richard Bullis, noted punctuationist

    "Mr. ExtremeOne" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "The Original Archie Leach" <> wrote in message
    > > "Redneck Crackerhead"

    > TWACK!
    >

    > Would you stop swingin' from BUllis' nuts?
    >

    > Damn.

    I see your flaming lessons from Xixixlezit are really paying off, Sir
    Noiz D'Voidosignal.

    Archie Leach
    The Original Archie Leach, Jun 16, 2004