    that helpful. If there isn't a central aggragator, can I get some
    suggestions about who to watch?

    Josh

    Josh Charles, Sep 23, 2005

  2. Josh Charles wrote:

    > In the .NET world, there is blogs.msdn.com, in the Mono world, there
    > is monologue. Is there a gathering place for ruby bloggers to code
    > about what they are working on or just blog in general? There are
    > several individual blogs I subscribe to (redhanded, loudthinking,
    > yombar), but I know I'm missing some. google blog search isn't really
    > that helpful. If there isn't a central aggragator, can I get some
    > suggestions about who to watch?

    Sure:

    * http://planetruby.0x42.net/
    * http://www.artima.com/buzz/community.jsp?forum=123
    * http://www.technorati.com/tags/ruby

    Enjoy. :)

    Florian Groß, Sep 23, 2005

  3. Josh Charles

    James Britt Guest

    Josh Charles wrote:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > In the .NET world, there is blogs.msdn.com, in the Mono world, there
    > is monologue. Is there a gathering place for ruby bloggers to code
    > about what they are working on or just blog in general?

    The Internet.

    > There are
    > several individual blogs I subscribe to (redhanded, loudthinking,
    > yombar), but I know I'm missing some. google blog search isn't really
    > that helpful.

    Artima's RubyBuzz aggregates numerous feeds from sites that are
    self-described as Ruby-related, though from many sites you're just as
    likely to get a review of Babylon 5 as you will a description of some
    neat Ruby hack.

    > If there isn't a central aggregator, can I get some
    > suggestions about who to watch?

    Follow this newsgroup/mailing list, see who writes things you find
    interesting, then go see if they have a Web site.

    Try to avoid the herd mentality or you'll miss the avant garde.

    James

    James Britt, Sep 23, 2005
  4. On 9/23/05, Josh Charles <> wrote:

    > google blog search isn't really
    > that helpful. If there isn't a central aggragator, can I get some
    > suggestions about who to watch?

    Try: http://icerocket.com/

    The default search is for blogs, and I've heard it's quite excellent
    for this purpose.

    Seth Rasmussen, Sep 24, 2005