Bloodshed Compiler in Windows XP print problem

German English Technical

Hi Community,

Would you please be so kind and tell what is wrong with this code
snipped :

{
fprintf(stdprn, " 9bB 6dB
3dB 0dB\n");
fprintf(stdprn, " freq dB | |
}

Your help is much appreciated and all comments are welcome.

Kind regards

Al:

Pascal J. Bourguignon

}

Your help is much appreciated and all comments are welcome.

It is not any valid C++.

Perhaps you could try to add a function declaration:

% cat ps.c++ && gcc -c -o ps.o ps.c++ ; echo status = $?

extern "C"{
#include <stdio.h>
}

void printSomething(FILE* stdprn){

}

}

status = 0

Hi, Good morning:

Thanks for your kind reply and suggested code sample.
What I was trying to do was to fins a workaround without the full
blown Windows 32 API.

Anyhow, thanks so much.

Kind regards

Al:
---

Erik Wikström

Hi, Good morning:

Thanks for your kind reply and suggested code sample.
What I was trying to do was to fins a workaround without the full
blown Windows 32 API.

Just to be clear, the above is standard C/C++, and has nothing to do
with the Win32 API.