BlueFeather 0.20 released

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by dice, May 4, 2009.

  1. dice

    dice Guest

    Hello, my name is Dice. I'm rubyist in Japan.

    I have released BlueFeather 0.20. This software is extended Markdown converter
    based on BlueCloth 1.0.0.

    These are changes from BlueFeather 0.10.

    - Adapt to ruby 1.9.x series! And so encoding handling rule was clearly
    documented.

    - Add --force option to command-line tool. If you use it, target files are
    converted despite modified time.

    - Extend TOC format for specifing header-level.

    Website:
    http://ruby.morphball.net/bluefeather/index_en.html

    BlueFeather Manual:
    http://ruby.morphball.net/bluefeather/doc/en/

    zip archive (139KB)
    http://ruby.morphball.net/bluefeather/release/bluefeather-0.20.zip

    RubyForge Project Page
    http://rubyforge.org/projects/bluefeather/

    --------------------------------

    BlueFeather is software for converting text written by extended Markdown like
    PHP Markdown Extra to html. It is pair of command-line tool and pure Ruby
    library. (It adapts to ruby 1.8.x and 1.9.x)

    BlueFeather is based on BlueCloth 1.0.0. And that, some extensions is added --
    known bug fix, changing interface and extension of Markdown syntax. Especially, it imported many extension from PHP Markdown Extra -- definition list, footnote, table, and others.

    This software is such as alpha edition, so it is *unstable* yet. But, I will improve actively it. Please try BlueFeather!

    If you want to send requests, comments, or bug reports to BlueFeather, please feel free to contact me.

    Dice
    dice, May 4, 2009