BlueFeather 0.30 released

dice

Hello, my name is Dice. I'm rubyist in Japan.

I have released BlueFeather 0.30. This software is extended Markdown converter
based on BlueCloth 1.0.0.

These are changes from BlueFeather 0.20.

- Add header numbering.

- Fix many small bugs.

Website:
http://ruby.morphball.net/bluefeather/index_en.html

BlueFeather Manual:
http://ruby.morphball.net/bluefeather/doc/en/

zip archive (144KB)
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/61377/bluefeather-0.30.zip

RubyForge Project Page
http://rubyforge.org/projects/bluefeather/

BlueFeather is software for converting text written by extended Markdown like
PHP Markdown Extra to html. It is pair of command-line tool and pure Ruby
library. (It adapts to ruby 1.8.x and 1.9.x)

BlueFeather is based on BlueCloth 1.0.0. And that, some extensions is added --
known bug fix, changing interface and extension of Markdown syntax. Especially, it imported many extension from PHP Markdown Extra -- definition list, footnote, table, and others.

This software is such as alpha edition, so it is *unstable* yet. But, I will improve actively it. Please try BlueFeather!

If you want to send requests, comments, or bug reports to BlueFeather, please feel free to contact me.