    Really appreciate any support, Thanks

    Joel
    P.S. Please CC a copy of reply to my email ID if possible.

    Joel, Jan 6, 2008

  2. Joel

    Joel Guest

    Can you please tell me how this can be done..
    are there any other IDEs for the same purpose if Boa can't do it?

    Joel

    Joel, Jan 22, 2008

  3. On Jan 22, 1:23 am, Joel <> wrote:
    > Can you please tell me how this can be done..
    > are there any other IDEs for the same purpose if Boa can't do it?
    >
    > Joel
    >
    > On Jan 6, 11:01 am, Joel <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hey there..
    > > I'm using boa constructor to debug a python application. For my
    > > application, I need to insert break points and execute some piece of
    > > code interactively through shell or someother window when the
    > > breakpoint has been reached. Unfortunately the shell I think is a
    > > seperate process so whatever variables are set while executing in
    > > debugger dont appear in the shell when I try to print using print
    > > statement.

    > > Can anyone tell me how can I do this?

    > > Really appreciate any support, Thanks

    > > Joel
    > > P.S. Please CC a copy of reply to my email ID if possible.

    IDLE does breakpoints...you might fine the ActiveState distro more to
    your liking too. It's a little bit more fleshed out as an IDE than
    IDLE is. Or you could go full blown and use Eclipse with the Python
    plug-in.

    Mike

    Mike Driscoll, Jan 22, 2008