Boa constructor- is it still alive?

tatamata

Does anyone know is Boa constructor project still alive?
I visited Boa web site and it seems that it hasn't been updated for a long
time....

jean-michel bain-cornu

tatamata a écrit :
Does anyone know is Boa constructor project still alive?
I visited Boa web site and it seems that it hasn't been updated for a long
time....
I downloaded the version 0.4.4 a couple of months ago, so I guess the
project is alive (I have been used the 0.3.1 before). I hope so because
I use it and I think there are some nice features (actually, I think
it's the best IDE, above all if wx is needed).
However, I tried the last year to suggest corrections, but without success.
Also, it works better on windows than linux.
Regards,
jm