Boardes hiding in Tables HTML code required

sridhar

Hi,

I wan to hide my boaders for tables.I can chage simply changing
'borderColor=Black' will be there you have to change this option to
'borderColor=white' but after changing this also my table is visible
because
The only problem is the table will be on a background that is made up
of a montage of photographs so white will also show up.

Please suggest any other options for this

Thanks
Sridhar

HacKnight

sridhar said:
Hi,

I wan to hide my boaders for tables.I can chage simply changing
'borderColor=Black' will be there you have to change this option to
'borderColor=white' but after changing this also my table is visible
because
The only problem is the table will be on a background that is made up
of a montage of photographs so white will also show up.

Please suggest any other options for this

Thanks
Sridhar

are you just using the borders for spacing then? cause if that's the case
i'd use cellspacing or cellpadding if i were you. or else put the spacing in
the stylesheet as a margin or padding or something like that.

-Brian

Jay

sridhar said:
Hi,

I wan to hide my boaders for tables.I can chage simply changing
'borderColor=Black' will be there you have to change this option to
'borderColor=white' but after changing this also my table is visible
because
The only problem is the table will be on a background that is made up
of a montage of photographs so white will also show up.

Please suggest any other options for this

or in css

table {border: none;}

--
"Some see the glass as half-empty;