Bobby or something like that.

brucie

I remember visiting a website which I found very good because it could
help to improve the sites even when they already validate as CSS and HTML
4.01 strict.
I thinkt the name was bobby or something like that. Do you know the adress?

be aware that bobby is unable to correctly parse valid html documents
and reports problems where non exist. also design for your human
visitors, not to appease a program so you can put an "approved" button
on your site.

bobby "accessibility" validator http://bobby.watchfire.com/
A-Prompt (Accessibility Prompt) http://aprompt.snow.utoronto.ca/
Website analysis http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/
Website Checklist http://www.xs4all.nl/~sbpoley/webmatters/checklist.html

Luigi Donatello Asero

brucie said:
adress?

be aware that bobby is unable to correctly parse valid html documents
and reports problems where non exist. also design for your human
visitors, not to appease a program so you can put an "approved" button
on your site.

bobby "accessibility" validator http://bobby.watchfire.com/
A-Prompt (Accessibility Prompt) http://aprompt.snow.utoronto.ca/
Website analysis http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/
Website Checklist http://www.xs4all.nl/~sbpoley/webmatters/checklist.html

Thank you for the useful links. Yes, of course programs have limitations.
About http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/
I tested the page www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.html
and as far as I understand it is good to have a css external link which has
a size which is within one higher-speed TCP-IP packet (or an approximate
multiple thereof).
Now I have 2320 bytes in my external link which is exactly twice as 1160.
Still I got "caution" as result. I wonder why.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Thank you for the useful links. Yes, of course programs have limitations.
About http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/
I tested the page www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.html
and as far as I understand it is good to have a css external link which has
a size which is within one higher-speed TCP-IP packet (or an approximate
multiple thereof).
Now I have 2320 bytes in my external link which is exactly twice as 1160.
Still I got "caution" as result. I wonder why.

Does not a higher-speed TCP-IP packet have a size of 1160 bytes?
- -
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/keramikitalien.html
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.html