    please. I remember someone doing it once years ago.

    Thanks

    Paul.

    Paul, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Paul wrote:

    > Can somone tell me how to create a Boderless full screen browser
    > please. I remember someone doing it once years ago.

    Pressing the F11 key usually does this.

    (If you were thinking about doing this to *my* browser, please think
    again.)

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 16, 2006

  3. Paul

    Roman Ziak Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Paul wrote:
    >
    >> Can somone tell me how to create a Boderless full screen browser
    >> please. I remember someone doing it once years ago.

    > Pressing the F11 key usually does this.
    >
    > (If you were thinking about doing this to *my* browser, please think
    > again.)

    Not your browser. But this is useful for KIOSK-type applications,
    library terminals, school computers. IE has a API for this purpose but I
    do not remember where I run into that. Browse MSDN.

    There is no way to do that from (D)HTML as far as I know.

    Roman Ziak, Aug 16, 2006
  4. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Roman Ziak <>
    writing in news:9WMEg.525$:

    <http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=154780> IE
    <http://www.opera.com/support/mastering/kiosk/> Opera
    <http://tln.lib.mi.us/~amutch/pro/phoenix/kiosk.htm> Firefox