Body background colour

Tim Streater

dorayme said:
I recall a fantastic post of mine complete with URL demos in
reply to you and this was sort of one of my suggestions too, I
think Upsdell gave a hint in that direction too. I was very hurt
by not hearing from you and I have been drinking heavily since.

Ooh you are a soppy! All those hints were very useful and en plus I have
your 12 page saga on HTML containers *bookmarked*. So there.

It would be nice to see your other isolated pages hooked in, though.

dorayme

Tim Streater said:

Ooh you are a soppy!

True. But I am doing exercises in the backyard to toughen up;
bayonet charges with a broom handle in the backyard. <g>

Tim Streater

dorayme said:
True. But I am doing exercises in the backyard to toughen up;
bayonet charges with a broom handle in the backyard. <g>

Who's charging you? What sort of armour are you wearing?

William Gill

On 3/26/2011 9:57 PM, dorayme wrote:
othears.org.uk> if you're *really* interested :)
... and I have been drinking heavily since.

So you are thanking him, right?