Body Onload

Arne Garvander

I have an asp.net page with a master page.
How do I dynamically create an HTML body onload event?

Nathan Sokalski

If you give the body tag an id and runat="server" you can do it from either
the Master Page's Load or Init event or the Content Page's PreInit event.
You will do this by using the body tag's Attributes property. Good Luck!