    see if there was anybody else who had done the same thing already.
    Thanks!

    - dwok

    dwok, May 11, 2005

  2. dwok

    Scott Allen Guest

    You might want to check out a code gen tool like CodeSmith.
    http://www.ericjsmith.net/codesmith/

    There are plenty of other tools in this category, too.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, May 11, 2005

  3. dwok

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "dwok" <> wrote in news:1115824887.783312.91830
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Does anyone know of any "boilerplate" template that can be utilized to
    > add/edit/delete information from a database?

    Take a look at the Data Application Building Blocks. Version 2.0 is easy to
    use. Haven't tried version 3.0 yet. Data Application Building Blocks can
    be found on MSDN.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, May 11, 2005