Bold type

catchanu

I am using XSL and ASP files and XSL <xsl:eek:utput method="text">.

How to get to make BOLD certaing fields using outout method=TEXT. If i
use <b></b> tags, they are printed as it is.

Help is really appreciated.

thanks,

David Carlisle

I am using XSL and ASP files and XSL <xsl:eek:utput method="text">.

How to get to make BOLD certaing fields using outout method=TEXT. If i
If you are using text output then all markup for elements that might
indicate a fontchange is removed. That is the point of the test output
method.

If you want to generate marked up
document use the xml or html output methods.