Book: Applied Perl - sourcecode required

mydaj [ROR]

Hi,

Title: Applied Perl
Authors: Peter Williams
Publisher: M&T books
ISBN: 0764547836

I bought the above book, I unable to download the source code, as
the site www.peterwilliams.net is no longer online. Could anyone point
me to another download link.
Thanks in advance.

LC

brian d foy

mydaj said:
Hi,

Title: Applied Perl
Authors: Peter Williams
Publisher: M&T books
ISBN: 0764547836

I bought the above book, I unable to download the source code, as
the site www.peterwilliams.net is no longer online. Could anyone point
me to another download link.

Do you really want that source? It's a pretty old book and the source
code mostly pre-dates everything on CPAN. Plese don't learn Perl from
that book :)

Robert Hicks

Hi,

Title: Applied Perl
Authors: Peter Williams
Publisher: M&T books
ISBN: 0764547836

I bought the above book, I unable to download the source code, as
the sitewww.peterwilliams.netis no longer online. Could anyone point
me to another download link.
Thanks in advance.

LC

Back slowly away from that book!

You want "Learning Perl"...

Robert

Michele Dondi

wrote: [snip]
I bought the above book, I unable to download the source code, as
the site www.peterwilliams.net is no longer online. Could anyone point
me to another download link.

Do you really want that source? It's a pretty old book and the source
code mostly pre-dates everything on CPAN. Plese don't learn Perl from
that book :)

Anyway, mydaj, if you really really want to see that source, then you
may try the wayback machine.

No... actually you *can't*:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.peterwilliams.net

: Robots.txt Query Exclusion.