Book - Design Patterns, in C++

Christopher

Thought about asking in comp.object, but I am looking for something
more specific to C++, or at least hope for a book that gives examples
in C++ rather than Java or some other language. Anyone have some
suggestions on a Design Patterns book, preferably using C++? Christmas
is coming up and I gotta get something :p

zhangyw80

Thought about asking in comp.object, but I am looking for something
more specific to C++, or at least hope for a book that gives examples
in C++ rather than Java or some other language. Anyone have some
suggestions on a Design Patterns book, preferably using C++? Christmas
is coming up and I gotta get something :p

Design Patterns: Elements of Resuable Object-Oriented Software
by Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, etc. is a classic in Design Patterns
that has many examples in C++
I think every c++ programmer interested in Design patterns should
read this book.