    a copy of it or if there is something
    of better than it.

    Thanks in advance
    Ciko, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Ciko

    Default User Guest

    Ciko wrote:

    > I had a look at this book:
    > "C Primer Plus, Fifth Edition
    > Stephen Prata " and I found simply fantastic.

    Here's the ACCU review for the fourth edition, but it's hard to say if
    it's completely applicable to the fifth.

    <http://accu.org/index.php/book_reviews?url=view.xqy?review=c003203>

    Unfortunately, ACCU seems to have donked up their review system badly.
    Everything runs off a PHP search system, instead of nice lists by
    title/author/subject. Using their own link for beginner's C gets no
    hits because they didn't clear the escape for the ' in the search
    string. Fixing that gave titles in both C and C++.

    I'm unable to find any feedback or contact info.

    Blech.

    Brian
    Default User, Feb 14, 2006