Book "Primer C"; advice needed

Ciko

I had a look at this book:
"C Primer Plus, Fifth Edition
Stephen Prata " and I found simply fantastic.

My english is little but I had no
problem to understand it.

Was wondering if you suggest to get
a copy of it or if there is something
of better than it.

Thanks in advance

Default User

Ciko said:
I had a look at this book:
"C Primer Plus, Fifth Edition
Stephen Prata " and I found simply fantastic.

Here's the ACCU review for the fourth edition, but it's hard to say if
it's completely applicable to the fifth.

<http://accu.org/index.php/book_reviews?url=view.xqy?review=c003203>

Unfortunately, ACCU seems to have donked up their review system badly.
Everything runs off a PHP search system, instead of nice lists by
title/author/subject. Using their own link for beginner's C gets no
hits because they didn't clear the escape for the ' in the search
string. Fixing that gave titles in both C and C++.

I'm unable to find any feedback or contact info.

Blech.

Brian