  1. Anyone have recommendations for books on building ASP.NET 2.0 controls? All
    the books I turn up when searching that have good reviews are ASP.NET 1.0
    books. TIA.

    news.microsoft.com, Jun 6, 2006

  2. I picked up Web Parts and Custom Controls for ASP.NET 2.0 from Wrox at B&N
    last week. So far on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a solid 7. I find
    that it is a excellent resource to help me understand some of the more
    complex things about Custom Controls. Then I can jump to the web or at least
    experiment intelligently from there. Here is a link to the book on Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...6472-2912001?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

    Let me know if you find another book that you like.

    Regards,
    Eric Immerman
    Solution Manager Development
    Allin Interactive