book wanted

Quixote

Hello, All

could some one please share me the free link to some book,
certification training guide, for preparation
to cx 310-081 web component developer exam.
--

Thank you,
Yuriy

IchBin

Quixote said:
Hello, All

could some one please share me the free link to some book,
certification training guide, for preparation
to cx 310-081 web component developer exam.

This seems to be a good place to download books.

http://www.books-download.com

I just looked and only found a certification for "SCEA for J2EE Study
Guide" zip download.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)