  1. I am writing a book about the XML language. I would like to keep it as
    practical as possible. If someone of you uses technologies that are not
    included in books about XML, please write.
    Pawel Stroinski, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Pawel Stroinski

    grouch Guest

    Pawel Stroinski wrote:
    > I am writing a book about the XML language. I would like to keep it

    as
    > practical as possible. If someone of you uses technologies that are

    not
    > included in books about XML, please write.

    Please, take a look at XmlStarlet.
    It might be something you find worthwhile
    mentioning in your book.

    http://xmlstar.sourceforge.net/

    (I'm the author of XmlStarlet ;)

    --MG
    grouch, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Pawel Stroinski

    Peter Flynn Guest

    Pawel Stroinski wrote:

    > I am writing a book about the XML language. I would like to keep it as
    > practical as possible. If someone of you uses technologies that are not
    > included in books about XML, please write.

    If you find information that would be useful for the FAQ (www.ucc.ie/xml/)
    please let me know.

    ///Peter
    &;top"