  1. Kambojia

    Kambojia Guest

    would u like to introduce the best book of C++ ???

    Kambojia, Feb 10, 2008

  2. In article <>,
    Kambojia <> wrote:
    >would u like to introduce the best book of C++ ???

    I would think that a prerequisite for being asked to write an
    introduction for the "best book of C++" would be that one should
    actually know something about C++. Well, I guess I -do- know
    something about C++ -- I know that this is not a newsgroup
    in which C++ is discussed.
    --
    "Tired minds don't plan well. Sleep first, plan later."
    -- Walter Reisch

    Walter Roberson, Feb 10, 2008

  3. Kambojia wrote:
    > would u like to introduce the best book of C++ ???

    Why? Do you want to burn it?
    A newsgroup for the C programming language <news:comp.lang.c> is not the
    place to ask for books about C++, Fortran, Forth, Lisp, Cobol, or scores
    of other programming languages that are not C.
    The C++ newsgroup <news:comp.lang.c++> has a useful FAQ; try checking it.

    Martin Ambuhl, Feb 10, 2008