    I'm looking for a ASP form with calendar (and emailing) capabilities built
    into it. Does anyone know of some good ones? It does not have to be free.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Abs, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Abs

    Abs Guest

    "Abs" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a ASP form with calendar (and emailing) capabilities built
    > into it. Does anyone know of some good ones? It does not have to be free.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!!

    Please...

    Abs, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Abs

    Abs Guest

    Thanks Curt!

    I've checked Aspin and will have a look at your script too. What i need is
    to integrate it into a booking form. So for eg someone wants to book a hotel
    from between 2 specified dates. So you click on a calendar icon from which
    you can select a date which then populates the field.

    Maybe i'll have to customise something myself but my knowledge of ASP not
    that great...

    Many thanks for your response.

    Abs, Jun 7, 2005
  4. Abs

    Abs Guest

    Thanks! I've bookmarked your URL.

    Abs, Jun 7, 2005
  5. Abs

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:31:43 +0100, "Abs" <>
    wrote:

    >Thanks Curt!
    >
    >I've checked Aspin and will have a look at your script too. What i need is
    >to integrate it into a booking form. So for eg someone wants to book a hotel
    >from between 2 specified dates. So you click on a calendar icon from which
    >you can select a date which then populates the field.
    >
    >Maybe i'll have to customise something myself but my knowledge of ASP not
    >that great...

    That sounds more like this is what you're looking for:

    http://javascript.internet.com/calendars/popup-date-picker.html

    It's a Javascript, so you should follow up in a Javascript group on
    that.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jun 7, 2005