Bookmark Anchors and VB.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chris M, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. Chris M

    Chris M Guest

    I have a long aspx page, and I have two named anchors for
    bookmarks.

    What I want to do is, as the page is being displayed (say
    in the Page_Load routine) to programmatically select which
    bookmark anchor should be used.

    I have tried having a static bookmark fragment in the URL,
    and then programmatically changing the location of the
    anchor.

    Unfortunately, some of the submit actions generated by
    ASP.NET do not allow me to specify the bookmark fragment.

    Is there another way I can do this.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    Regards,

    Chris M

    Chris M, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Chris M

    Ivan Guest

    Use a PlaceHolder an insert dinymically standart HTML code
    with a Litteral Control.

    Ivan

    Ivan, Oct 24, 2003