    my form so i can do this, or am i stuck with using
    javascript?

    Thanks!
    Bookmark, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Bookmark

    Ray at Guest

    What's a bookmark command?
    <a name="theBookmark">

    Are you talking about that kind of bookmark? What's the issue with putting
    the # in the url? What do you mean?

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Bookmark

    Tom B Guest

    I think he means a Favourites(IE) or Bookmark(Netscape) script.
    Which, of course, would be a client-side thing.

    If that's correct, then he should stick with javascript- as asp runs on the
    server.

    Tom B, Oct 15, 2003
  4. Bookmark

    Bookmark Guest

    Yeah my favs/bookmark.

    ok thanks java it is ^_^

    Bookmark, Oct 15, 2003
  5. "Bookmark" <> wrote in message
    > I need to add a bookmark command to this form. I have a
    > javascript one, but i would like to keep entire page asp.
    > Do you know where i can find an asp program i can add to
    > my form so i can do this, or am i stuck with using
    > javascript?

    ASP is not a language, it is a platform,...a technology,...a script
    interpreter. It can use JavaScript, VBScript and several others. Use
    the one you want.

    --

    Phillip Windell [CCNA, MVP, MCP]

    WAND-TV (ABC Affiliate)