bookmarking a selected item in a DataGrid...

B. Jenkins

Up until now, I've had no problems rendering a named anchor and having
javascript scroll to a bookmark on a page (using window.location.href=#
property setting), but I have reached a page where the page does not scroll
to the bookmark. I'm using ASP.Net 1.1 SP1.

Are there any known limitations to using bookmarks in IE 6? The page I am
having problems with uses nested TABLE and DIV elements. I have not found
any SCROLL=NO attribute settings, either. Does anyone know what else could
prevent IE to not scroll to a bookmark?

I know if the named anchor is misspelled it won't hit, but I can guarantee
that the anchor name and the corresponding href# for the bookmark is
identical. Suggestions, anyone.

TIA