    --
    It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
    http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html
    Eustace, Feb 24, 2008

  2. Eustace

    pr Guest

    Eustace wrote:
    > When I open the new My Yahoo webpage I have to click 2 times Ctrl + to
    > increase the font, and then, with a Firefox extension, to increase the
    > font. Is there any bookmarklet that would automate these functions? I
    > mean, either a bookmarklet that I would have to click after opening the
    > webpage, or, even better, that I would click to open the webpage and
    > effect the changes at the same time.

    It's fairly simple to write a bookmarklet that appends a new <style>
    element to the document <head>, containing the CSS, say, 'body, table
    {font-size: 120%;}'. Why not try it for yourself?

    You won't get a bookmarklet that navigates *and* changes the font size,
    though. When you leave a page, you also leave the execution context in
    which the bookmarklet is running, so you'd need a browser extension to
    achieve that.
    pr, Feb 24, 2008