bookmarks linking for Acrobat

Ptaku25

I would like to create bookmark from my the first five pages (each row
contains link to the appropraite pages) of my PDF document
and I have question: How to make links from my generated bookmarks to
the same (the same link is set) appropriate pages ( of course each
links have links to approriate page and it means that links is not for
the exactly every next page but for appropriate page, e.g. a few links
can be for the same page).

I can show in the "Acrobat JavaScript Object Spec for ver5.0"
line/example:
bookmarkRoot.createChild("Next Page", "this.pageNum++");
It is what I want to have but not for each page but for approriate page
which is linking with each link,
how to recognize that appropraite links are set for the appropraite
page in the pdf documnt?

Piotrek