Books, Books, Books...

Discussion in 'C++' started by Guest, Sep 19, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Jonathan Turkanis, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Jonathan Turkanis schrieb:
    > "Paul Gessos, a.k.a Chameleon" <> wrote:

    [...]
    >>http://chameleon.voxnet.gr/Books/index.php?key=cplusplus

    [...]
    > Take your bullshit elsewhere.

    I support Jonathan's request to mirror your book site :)) because it's
    not very fast (at least from Germany). Eg. have a look at
    http://board.funpic.de/profile.php?mode=register , they have unlimited
    web space and traffic (but it's all in german).
    Anyway I have to say it's a quite nice book collection (the computer
    books, I'm not interested in religion :).

    Thanks,
    Oliver Gerlich

    Oliver Gerlich, Sep 19, 2004
  4. Ï "<- Chameleon ->" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    > On-Line C/C++ Books
    >
    > http://chameleon.voxnet.gr/Books/index.php?key=cplusplus
    >
    > The most good books for me are
    > "The C++ Programming Language" &
    > "Thinking in C++"

    'Elders of Zion' part of Hellenism & Orthodoxy? A bit ironic, isn't it?

    ÁÍÄÑÅÁÓ ÔÁÓÏÕËÁÓ, Sep 19, 2004