    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/
    Nathan Sokalski, Aug 2, 2008

  2. try
    Professional ASP.NET 2.0 Security Membership and Role Management
    http://www.amazon.com/Professional-ASP-NET-Security-Membership-Management/dp/0764596985

    other books also cover membership and security/role providers by devoting a
    chapter to the topic but I find this book to be very useful while I was
    learning the stuff

    --
    Misbah Arefin
    https://mcp.support.microsoft.com/profile/MISBAH.AREFIN