Books recommendations (Advanced C)

et al.

Dear all,

what books would you recommend for advanced C readings? I have myself
the book by Meyers on C++, and I was wondering if there is something
like those for C.

Thanks!

Chris Wills

Dear all,

what books would you recommend for advanced C readings? I have myself
the book by Meyers on C++, and I was wondering if there is something
like those for C.

Thanks!

Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets by Peter van der Linden

Its pretty old...1994 but I found it to be a nice light read, even
funny in places.
95% of the material is applicable to modern C.

I've been reading this lately and it has quickly deepened my
understanding of C.

Author really knows his stuff. Wish there was at least ONE professor
at my university like this guy...