Books to lean Python 3 Web Programming?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jonathan Loescher, Oct 22, 2011.

  1. Can anyone recommend a good book to learn the web programming aspects
    of Python 3?

    Jonathan Loescher, Oct 22, 2011

  2. Jonathan Loescher

    moijes12 Guest

    On Oct 23, 3:18 am, Jonathan Loescher <> wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend a good book to learn the web programming aspects
    > of Python 3?

    Hi

    You can check "Dive into Python 3" by Mark Pilgrim. It does cover some
    aspects of web programming. I haven't read it myself,but I've been
    reading "Dive into Python".

    I hope this helps.

    regards
    Alexander

    moijes12, Oct 24, 2011

  3. Jonathan Loescher

    moijes12 Guest

    On Oct 23, 3:18 am, Jonathan Loescher <> wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend a good book to learn the web programming aspects
    > of Python 3?

    Hi

    Try out "Dive into Python 3" for an introduction to HTTP services.

    regards
    Moses

    moijes12, Oct 24, 2011