Books: Verilog and VHDL

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by hdl_book_seller, Jun 20, 2005.

  1. Looking for top Verilog & VHDL reference books to add to your technical
    bookshelf? If you're designing a new chip or FPGA system, or just want
    to learn more about using HDLs for chip and system design, you'll find
    these Verilog and VHDL books to be a great way to get started.

    We offer some of the best Verilog & VHDL texts available at 66% off
    regular Amazon prices (really, no kidding!). At these low prices, the
    books make a great add to your reference bookshelf or for your
    coursework.

    These are brand new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with
    CD-ROM from the last of our overstock inventory. At these prices, you
    can buy one of every member of your team -- and far less than you
    think:

    *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 66% off!
    The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    Sale price: $39.50 (save $68.50 off Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/102-6560521-7072110

    *** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 66% off!
    Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
    Sale price: $52.00 (save $99.50 off Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/102-6560521-7072110

    These books are 100% guaranteed to be BRAND NEW and unopened. You will
    not find a better price on these two classic HDL references. We ship
    quickly, and ship internationally. All shipments are upgraded to
    Expedited shipping at no additional cost to you.

    The HDL Book Sellers

    hdl_book_seller, Jun 20, 2005