    any of you knew any good books. something that isn't too beginner's stuff
    and not too advanced.

    Can anybody help?

    ?, Dec 4, 2003

  2. ?

    kayodeok Guest

    "?" <> wrote in
    news:3fcf9cac$0$95025$:

    > I'm looking for a book about html as a gift to my bf, and I was
    > wondering if any of you knew any good books. something that
    > isn't too beginner's stuff and not too advanced.

    HTML for the World wide Web with XHTML and CSS by Elizabeth Castro
    Fifth Edition

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

    kayodeok, Dec 4, 2003

  3. "?" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > I'm looking for a book about html as a gift to my bf, and I was wondering

    if
    > any of you knew any good books. something that isn't too beginner's stuff
    > and not too advanced.
    >
    > Can anybody help?

    I read a book called HTML [PRAKTIKEN] by Erik Perjons/Peter Arghe
    BONNIER ICON PUBLISHING

    However the book is quite old now.
    And by the way, the book is in Swedish.

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeiitalien.html
    Un sito di persone che conosco:
    http://www.homoweb.it/

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 4, 2003
  4. ?

    m Guest

    On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:53:19 +0000, kayodeok wrote:

    > "?" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I'm looking for a book about html as a gift to my bf, and I was
    >> wondering if any of you knew any good books. something that
    >> isn't too beginner's stuff and not too advanced.

    > HTML for the World wide Web with XHTML and CSS by Elizabeth Castro
    > Fifth Edition

    Perl and CGI for the World Wide Web, 2nd ed. by Elizabeth Castro.
    Raw power at your fingertips.

    Cheers, m at mbstevens.com

    m, Dec 4, 2003
  5. > "?" skrev (skrev?):
    > > I'm looking for a book about html as a gift to my bf, and I was

    wondering
    > if
    > > any of you knew any good books. something that isn't too beginner's

    stuff
    > > and not too advanced.

    Only book I ever read was HTML for Dummies, but I guess that will not count
    for your bf.

    Felix Atagong, Dec 5, 2003
  6. ?

    ? Guest