    good introduction to use of html.

    thanks

    Lloyd Q

    Lloyd Q, Oct 23, 2007

  2. Lloyd Q

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On 23 Oct, 01:42, Lloyd Q <> wrote:
    > I'm new to using html. Can you help me by telling me what books are
    > good introduction to use of html.

    "Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML", O'Reilly

    "Cascading Style Sheets", Lie & Bos

    I don't know any others I'd trust.

    Andy Dingley, Oct 23, 2007

  3. Lloyd Q

    Lloyd Q Guest

    On Oct 23, 6:20 pm, Andy Dingley <> wrote:
    > On 23 Oct, 01:42, Lloyd Q <> wrote:
    >
    > > I'm new to using html. Can you help me by telling me what books are
    > > good introduction to use of html.

    > "Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML", O'Reilly
    >
    > "Cascading Style Sheets", Lie & Bos
    >
    > I don't know any others I'd trust.

    Thank you

    Lloyd Q, Oct 24, 2007
  4. On Oct 23, 4:20 am, Andy Dingley <> wrote:
    > On 23 Oct, 01:42, Lloyd Q <> wrote:
    >
    > > I'm new to using html. Can you help me by telling me what books are
    > > good introduction to use of html.

    > "Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML", O'Reilly
    >
    > "Cascading Style Sheets", Lie & Bos
    >
    > I don't know any others I'd trust.

    I used the Head First book. Although I hated it's verbosity it did
    get me understanding a few of the basics and I would recommend it.
    However, don't expect it to be a reference book.

    www.richardfisher.com

    Helpful person, Oct 24, 2007