Booksigning Party at PyCon This Year!

Jeff Rush

Because many authors of books related to Python will be in attendance at
PyCon, we would like to organize a book signing activity. It seems logical
to hold it Saturday night at the party at the Nerdbooks.com bookstore.
Bring your own books or buy new ones in the store!

And if you're an author in attendance who would like to promote your book,
drop an email to "jeff at taupro.com" or come forward when we call the book
signing to order in the store.

So that the bookstore can have copies on-hand, we'd like to collect a list
of titles you'd consider having signed. Please edit the following wiki page
and add your choices. Authors, you can add your books too.

http://us.pycon.org/TX2006/BookSigning

-Jeff