BooML - Language Integrated XML

Andrew Davey

I've created a set of syntactic macros for the Boo programming language
to support inline XML expressions. BooML may not look like classic XML,
since it does not use angle brackets or closing tags. It relies instead
on the enforced indentation of Boo (like Python). However the expanded
code uses the standard .NET XmlTextWriter object to create well-formed
trees.
I've posted an example on my blog:
http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/andrewdavey/entry/booml_language_integrated/

The language integration makes generating XML from a datasource
trivial!

I've requested project hosting on SourceForge - so it will soon be open
source.
Any suggestions, queries, etc are welcome.

- Andrew Davey

(See http://boo.codehaus.org/ for info on Boo)