    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    -Justin

    MakaMaka, Mar 23, 2006

  2. On 23 Mar 2006 11:17:46 -0800, MakaMaka <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to build the basic boost.python tutorial that comes with the
    > distribution. I'm using bjam and mingw. It builds the module, but
    > upon import, it gives this error:
    >
    > ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (inithello)
    >
    > I've found other threads with this problem as a topic, but no
    > solutions. Somebody has to have solved this....
    >

    > Any ideas?

    Yes.

    1. You can subscribe to boost.python mailing list.

    2. Can you check whether you named you module as hello?
    BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE(hello)

    > Thanks,
    > -Justin

    Roman Yakovenko
    C++ Python language binding
    http://www.language-binding.net/

    Roman Yakovenko, Mar 23, 2006

  3. MakaMaka

    MakaMaka Guest

    I checked and it is. I can't use news servers at work b/c of the
    firewall. Is there another way to access this mailing list?

    MakaMaka, Mar 23, 2006
  4. Roman Yakovenko, Mar 23, 2006