Boost your business with Quality Web & Design Services at BargainPrices!

WOSG Services

Web Outsourcing Services Group (WOSG) is a pioneering and China-based
service provider, committed to delivering quality web & design, SEO
and internet marketing services to clients around the world.

WOSG's strength lies in our skillful staff and lower rates in China.
We have over 60 strictly selected designers and programmers; many of
our designers come from China's top design and web companies, who
conduct design work for famous international brands like Sony, Nike,
Lenovo, L'Oreal etc. In addition, A dedicated Customer Service
Assistant will be assigned to each client as a single point of
contact. Our aim is to help our customers harness the power of
outsourcing and take advantage of China's quality brainpower via our
services.

The rates for our professional services start from as low as $9 per
hour. Quality services at bargain prices, Best value for money!

We can provide following services for your business:

Custom Website Design & Redesign
Graphic and Multimedia Design (Logo,Banner, Flash, etc)
Web Application Development
Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing

We have served many clients like you around the world. Although we
are
not the cheapest service provider on the internet, we do work hard to
balance quality and cost therefore maximizes your Return of
Investment.

You can learn more about us by downloading our flyer in PDF format
at:
http://www.WebOutsourcingServices.com/images/WOSG-Brochure-Sheet.pdf
You can also read our case study and browse our portfolio at
http://www.WebOutSourcingServices.com

Contact us via E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

Note: please don't reply this messeage since it is an automatic mail