boot script

ataraxia2500

hey all,
I wrote a tiny python script and I'd like to execute it on boot time and
I'd like to execute it after all the boot script and services have been
started if u see what I mean.

thanx in advance

Irmen de Jong

ataraxia2500 said:
hey all,
I wrote a tiny python script and I'd like to execute it on boot time and
I'd like to execute it after all the boot script and services have been
started if u see what I mean.

Well perhaps you should be clearer in formulating the problem you're having
and what OS you are using because no answer can be given to you with the
amount of info that you've provided in your message if you catch my drift.

;-)

--Irmen

Peter Hansen

ataraxia2500 said:
I wrote a tiny python script and I'd like to execute it on boot time and
I'd like to execute it after all the boot script and services have been
started if u see what I mean.

Great to hear! Let us know how it works out... ;-)

-Peter

Paul Watson

Peter Hansen said:
Great to hear! Let us know how it works out... ;-)

-Peter

This sounds like an operating system question rather than a Python question.
Are you asking a question about using the UNIX init process or integrating
into the Windows registry startup settings? If so, those are not Python
questions.