bootstrap ??

Bharat Sinha

Hi,
I got a package from cpan, and it contains a
"bootstrap 'nameof module'" command. When I use this module perl interpreter
fails to recognize this module unless I remove the bootstrap command.

Does anyone know what this command does and why the interpreter doesn't
recognize the package with this command in it.

Brian McCauley

Bharat Sinha said:
I got a package from cpan,

Define "got". Did you _install_ it?
and it contains a "bootstrap 'nameof module'" command.

This loads the non-Perl part of the module.
When I use this module perl interpreter
fails to recognize this module unless I remove the bootstrap command.

Define "fails to recognise".

--
\\ ( )