Border images a:hover

Annemie

Hi,

Zie http://www.naturistart.eu/test/test-1.html

The borders of the image in left-colum will give orange color by
a:hover see
script

a.test:link img { border: 2px solid #FFFFFF; }
a.test:visited img { border: 2px solid #FFFFFF; }
a.test:hover img { border: 2px solid #F04704; }
a.test:focus img { border: 2px solid #F04704; }
a.test:active img { border: 2px solid #FFFFFF; }

It works great in IE 7.0 but not in IE6.0. (In the past it did in
IE6.0 but inside <table>).

What is "a.test:focus img" about?

All in the colums:

#column1 {
width: 260px;
height: 710px;
background: #FFFFFF;
float: left;
border-right: 1px dotted #000000;
margin: 5px 5px 0 0;
}

What doe I wrong???

Regards
Loek

John Hosking

John said:
You're multi-posting. You also posted in c.i.w.a.stylesheets, which is
entirely appropriate.

By which I meant, of course, that posting your query in c.i.w.a.s was
entirely appropriate, while posting in multiple places wasn't.

(* looks for medication *)