    mozilla but not msie :/....

    anyone have a sugenstion ??

    ps. sorry the bad grammar..

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thomas_S=F8rensen?=, Nov 6, 2003

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thomas_S=F8rensen?=

    Richard Guest

    Thomas Sørensen wrote:

    > hey all I got a little problem...

    > i want to set the border to 0, between my 2 frames,,
    > i can only get it to work like this
    > <frameset cols="12%,*" border="0">
    > but i cant get the page validated as xhtml 1.0 because border isent
    > valid atribute.... i have tryed whith frameborder="0" this works in
    > mozilla but not msie :/....

    > anyone have a sugenstion ??

    > ps. sorry the bad grammar..

    Try using the border in <frame> and not <frameset>

    Richard, Nov 6, 2003

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thomas_S=F8rensen?=

    Steve Pugh Guest

    Thomas Sørensen <> wrote:

    >i want to set the border to 0, between my 2 frames,,
    >i can only get it to work like this
    ><frameset cols="12%,*" border="0">
    > but i cant get the page validated as xhtml 1.0 because border isent a
    >valid atribute.... i have tryed whith frameborder="0" this works in
    >mozilla but not msie :/....
    >
    >anyone have a sugenstion ??

    You have three choices:

    Valid code, but borders between frames.
    Invalid code but no borders between frames.
    Not to use frames.

    Up to you, but I'd go for the third option.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Nov 6, 2003