border missed for td

Discussion in 'HTML' started by hon123456, Feb 25, 2010.

  1. hon123456

    hon123456 Guest

    Dear all,

    I have a table with 2 TR. The first TR has two TD. The
    second TR has four TD.
    And now the second TD in first TR is missing the border around it. I
    think in same table, when
    TR have different number of TD, the TR with fewer TD will exist the
    problem. How can I solved that?
    The following is my html code. Thanks

    cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0">
    Section 2

    Electronic Approval

    Approved by
    <asp:Label ID="lblApprovedBy" runat="server"></
    asp:Label>
    &nbsp;Date of Approval
    <asp:Label ID="lblDateOfApproval" runat="server"></
    asp:Label>

    hon123456, Feb 25, 2010

  2. hon123456

    rf Guest

    hon123456 wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I have a table with 2 TR. The first TR has two TD. The
    > second TR has four TD.
    > And now the second TD in first TR is missing the border around it. I

    Which browser? Which version?

    > think in same table, when
    > TR have different number of TD, the TR with fewer TD will exist the
    > problem. How can I solved that?
    > The following is my html code. Thanks

    No it is not. It looks like asp code.

    Provide the code that is actually sent to the browser. Do a view->source if
    needed and copy/paste that.

    rf, Feb 25, 2010

  3. hon123456

    Andy Guest

    "hon123456" <> wrote in message
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I have a table with 2 TR. The first TR has two TD. The
    > second TR has four TD.
    > And now the second TD in first TR is missing the border around it. I
    > think in same table, when
    > TR have different number of TD, the TR with fewer TD will exist the
    > problem. How can I solved that?
    > The following is my html code. Thanks

    > cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0">
    > Section 2
    >
    > Electronic Approval

    > Approved by
    > <asp:Label ID="lblApprovedBy" runat="server"></
    > asp:Label>
    > &nbsp;Date of Approval
    > <asp:Label ID="lblDateOfApproval" runat="server"></
    > asp:Label>

    Try this instead...

    Andy

    Andy, Feb 25, 2010